Saturday, September 8, 2007

Cutie pies.......

Hii Everybody,

I am really sorry for not being so frequent on the blog; though have always kept myself updated from time to time by visiting this place. There are basically two reasons why i have not scribbled anything here.

First and the foremost being a lazy bone, to which most of the people who know me closely, and especially Chix will agree to. The second reason i would like to share with everyone here, coz from what i have seen i have learnt, that this place is more like a close knitted people's forum, who share their thoughts freely; and so i think i can share my anxieties with them. I was apprehensive to pen down any thoughts here because i didn't know what kind of impression will it leave on people but this time around i could not suppress my excitement after i saw the two cutie pies' pics.

They are just choo chweet and adorable that you can not resist your self from loving them and asking for more. I have heard innumerable ancedotes revolving around them, wish could see them in near future, and for now, i raise an appeal on everybody's behalf to Ankit Bhaiya to post more pictures of Aastha and Ananya.

I also wish Bhabhi a very Happy B'day and a blissful year ahead and before i forget also wish Chiku a very happy and rocking belated b'day otherwise he will kill me for not wishing him.

Hope to see some response from the other members. Till then take care and enjoy!!

Ritu.

No comments: