Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Good Start!

Thanks Chiku (hope you don't mind me calling that..since all your admirers might be logging in!...kidding) for taking my comments in good sport!

I would like to introduce myself to the blog members (existing and also more to come).

I am Paripurna (Pari) working in Oracle, Delhi as a Content Writer. I am basically from Mysore. I like to read (though haven't done for quite sometime), cook (favourite), write (Pet ka sawal), adventure sports and travel.

Request to folks who log in for the first time, to introduce themselves. So that we can know more about the person than as mere names.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I am Pari's friend...this is good stuff,hope to read all kinds interesting things out here. Pari forgot to mention her obsession with chinese food in her intro, also don't ever stand between her and a plate of chicken.