Monday, June 25, 2007

Me back again!!!

Each to his/her own....c'mmon guys everybody have great affinity towards their hometown...pls show me a person who hates his/her hometown!!!!

All well said...JSD is best...Ranchi is best...and now I say Mysore is best.

In this case, we'll never progress beyond JSD vs Ranchi...so request to have a open conversation!

But I don't think, chiko started this conversation in this context at all. If i am right, what he meant was to talk abt major cities in our country or abroad. Chiko, pls correct me if I am wrong.

I know all of us have our preferences in the cities apart from our hometowns!!

Ok it's time for my preferences...Top of my list is Hyderabad and then Bangalore.

Hyderabad is a city which blends all religion, communities. You can actually see the city celebrating, Diwali to Id to Christmas. I have never seen such kind of diversity in the cities i have lived in. Warmth and helpful nature of people always welcomes your stay! And it's needless to talk abt the cuisine!

Bangalore - bustling, crowded, poor infrastructure, bad roads, disorganised traffic.....but still its charm attracts you and binds you! Weather and people always make your stay pleasant!

And more cities later.....

take care
pari

No comments: