Thursday, June 28, 2007

Really grrt going !!!!!

Hii everybody,

So finally the big guns are blazing. I am sorry to be away from this blog for such a long time, but i am really glad that some superb work is going on here; and the basic purpose (read frequent interactions between all of us on all sort of topics) behind starting this blog is being met.

I am back on blog after a long hiatus, thanks to all the marriages, engagements i had to attend and pending works which were to be completed. Thanks a ton Pari Bhabhi for interpreting the topic started by me in the correct manner. What you wrote are exactly what my intentions were, but now when a topic (Ranchi vs JSR) has been started i will be very glad to provide answer to some of the questions posed.

But my only problem is that i don't have net access at my home here, and every time going to net cafe is troublesome. So i will publish my posts on Ranchi regularly, once i reach Pune.

And before i forget, thanks to Ruchi di for finally writing something. Will anybody tell me that why Riti di and Fukku are missing out on all the action?? Nidhi, you being in Pune, plzz do something in this regard and ask Puja too. I also want to give the newest member of our KHANDAAN, heartiest welcome to our koolest family!! And all of us will be expecting his more and more interaction and some posts too, ;0 !!!!

As for voting for TAJ, i have cast my vote and i also appeal to the other members to do the same.

Keep up the good work guyz .
Lottza Luv,

Raveesh.

No comments: